Invest In Network is a UK based company specialized in power industry consultancy for emerging markets. Working as part of an established sales team you will be responsible for growing sponsorship and exhibition sales across our events portfolio, manage existing accounts, win new business and keep excellent customer relationships.
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details
- Working with the marketing department to convert inbound sales inquiries into leads
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets
- Supporting delegates through the registration process
- An interest in business is essential
- Confident, with an excellent telephone manner
- Proactive and money motivated
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Commercially driven and hungry for a successful career in sales
- Target driven, ambitious and eager to learn and develop
- A marketing, sales or business related degree would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Russian languages
This is a remote/work from home position. Full time/permanent.
Base salary + uncapped OTE.