We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings;
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures;
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers;
- Book travel arrangements;
- Provide a written and oral translations;
- Establish contacts with cooperating organizations and provide competent correspondence.
- Higher Education; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus;
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, or office admin assistant;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Armenian, English and Russian);
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Usual working hours are 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday.
Candidates for this position should submit with detailed CV together with a photo.