Industry: Information Technologies
Sef International is looking for a Platform Administration Specialist to provide assistance and support related to a software/ hardware platform, serving multiple clients.
- Answer, diagnose, troubleshoot and coordinate clients' incoming support issues through email or support help line;
- Support and solve issues related to the Platform maintenance;
- Keep all process documentation up-to-date in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines;
- Reveal single and recurring problems regarding the platform;
- Collaborate with team members and the line manager to continuously improve accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of processes and the system;
- Regularly liaise with branch employees to identify and solve the issues;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- Relevant work experience, preferably in corporate environment;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage calls and provide the highest level of client satisfaction;
- General networking knowledge, and troubleshooting skills;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand issues and resolve customer inquiries and develop appropriate solutions quickly and effectively,;
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities with a positive and flexible attitude;
- Strong motivation to complete tasks quickly and with high quality;
- Desire to develop deep technical and business understanding of the platform;
- Desire to learn basic database and software related skills;
- Desire to learn basics of network protocols and cloud systems.