Secretary to the founder/CEO
- Talking warmly to clients by phone or in person
- Writing emails to other organizations
- Preparing given materials to the teachers or students
- Coordinating teaching hours
- Writing daily reports to the CEO
- Keeping the CEO's schedule
- Well - educated/ English is a must
- Previous experience is a plus but not a must
- Ability to talk in a friendly, but serious manner with clients, also well dressed
- Knowledge of computer and social media would also be necessary
Working hours: 10 to 5, in case over time hours are needed, over time would be paid.
Other perks will be discussed in person.