We are looking for 2-4 full-stack developers to join an established tech company. This is a full time position based in our Yerevan office.
- This is a .NET (and core) position.
- Angular experience a bonus.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Financial markets/ Forex experience is required. If you have an understanding of trading systems, platforms and industry lingo will be highly regarded.
About the company
Applebrie is a software startup specialising in custom ERP/CRM software for the financial services sector as well as other cool disruptive products.
We're looking for
Ideally, you will be familiar with a variety of programming languages but specialise in .NET (and core) and will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Proven experience as full stack developer
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Experience with building web applications/ software
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern code practices
- Ability to code in a few programming languages (back and front) including Angular, .NET et al.
- Experience working with web and Rest APIs
- Solid database experience with MS SQL
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems, browsers and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Experience in DevOps and SaaS a plus
What type of work you will be doing
- Collaborate with a team of professionals on new and existing products
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Be a part of new product development
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Conduct functional and nonfunctional testing
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Work with our existing customer base and provide ongoing maintenance and dev support
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features