OLYMP Engineering LLC is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Hardware Designer.
- Research and design components for electrical equipment and systems;
- Develop electrical products and systems to meet customer specifications;
- Working on definition, design, verification, and documentation of complex analog and mixed signal circuits layout;
- Define, design, and build hardware required for customer.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or experience in a related field;
- Experience with PCB Schematics design software’s;
- Experience working with Altium Designer;
- Experience designing circuits operating at frequencies greater than 1 GHz;
- Ability to research and study technical documentation, schematics and datasheets;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent statistical data analysis and problem solving abilities;
- Basic knowledge in the area of electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of English language.
Working days: Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Address: Bagrevand street 21/1 (Engineering City).