Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Engineering, Logistics, Transportation
Employment type: Full time
Termoros Armenia CJSC is looking for a Logistics Specialist to organize and
monitor international cargo transportation (export and import), cooperate with foreign and local partners, keep contacts with manufacturers and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Organize transportation of goods of the Company from other countries to Armenia and vice versa;
- Monitor cargo orders including value control of every transaction (full cycle);
- Create and liaise with vendors and carriers;
- Run paperwork accurately for each shipment;
- Keep contacts with involved parties in a professional manner for negotiating all needed procedures and arranging cargo transportation;
- Complete and provide reports to the management;
- Consult clients and partners of the Company on logistics services;
- Answer customers questions and provide with updates;
- Perform other job-related duties as may be required by the supervisor
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Logistics Manager;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, selling skills and customer-oriented approach;
- Detail-orientation with strong prioritization and multitasking skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel;
- Teamwork skills and punctuality;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Highly motivated and result-driven person
All interested candidates should send their CVs to e-mail.
Please include a photo in your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.