Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Barman/Bartender (restaurant, bar, pool)
Industry: Restaurants, Food Services
Employment type: Full time
- Advice on the choice of wines and other drinks
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from guests
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer's excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation
- Serve wine and bottled or draft beer
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays, clean glasses, utensils, bar equipment and work areas.
- Alert management or purchasing agent about which types of drinks need to be bought
- Stock the bar by bringing bottles and mixing ingredients from the storeroom to the bar area
- Enter orders into the point of a sales software system
- Collect money for drinks served, balance cash receipts
- Make daily and monthly and stock inventory
- Implement other tasks from F&B manager and the General Manager.
- Flexible, approachable and stress-resistant. Willingness to learn and receive feedback. Fluency in foreign languages (Russian, English).
Working schedule in shifts․